Request A Plumbing Service Quote
Sewage Backup Cleanup in Broward County
An untreated sewage backup in Broward County can turn into a serious issue for your residential or commercial property, especially if the wastewater begins to leak into your space. At Broward Plumbing, we understand the challenge of sewage backup and the damages it can cause to your home or business. We will come to your site quickly to remove the sewage backup and repair the leakage to prevent future damage and contamination. Sewage backup is a serious, but common plumbing problem that can involve significant damage to your home. Our team of licensed and insured plumbers provides 24/7 emergency sewage backup cleaning for homes throughout Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and the surrounding areas.
Professional, Quick, and Reliable Sewage Backup Cleanup in Broward County
A sewage treatment technician from Broward plumbing can be contacted and immediately sent out to assist with sewage backup cleanup in Broward County. It's important that all of the infected areas are treated promptly, whether it’s your carpet, floorboards, furniture, or walls. Anything that may have been contaminated requires immediate consideration to prevent the spread of bio-contaminants including viruses, and bacteria. In addition, sewage backup in basement may contain materials where mold or mildew is present, which also needs to be treated as quickly as possible.
Sewage Backup Cleanup
At Broward Plumbing, we highly recommend to hire a professional plumber to perform your sewage backup cleanup in Broward County in order to properly sanitize and disinfect the affected areas to prevent bacterial development. If not treated properly, sewer water damage can cause major health issues, especially in children and those over the age of 75. Exposure to sewage waste water from a backup can lead to various illnesses, including Tetanus and Hepatitis A.
Blockages are often caused by:
- Root infiltration
- Misaligned Joints
- Soil Settlement
- Grease Build Up
- Clogged Drains
How To Know If Your Sewage System Is Backed Up
A sewer backup occurs when liquids, such as water or sewage, are unable to pass through a clogged drain or sewer line. Since most residential properties have their waste piped outside of their homes, sewage backups result in contaminated water flooding inside. Sewage causes a strong, unpleasant smell and attracts insects and other disease-carrying pests.
If you spot any of these signs it could mean that your sewage system is backed up:
- The water drains slower than normal
- You see wet patches or puddles of water near the drainage system in the yard
- Grease or even sewage waste appears on top of the water in the drain
- You notice a foul stench coming from the drains or nearby
What Causes Sewage BackUps
If you’ve been in the same house for a while, you may have experienced sewage backups. This can be a huge problem, as it can be expensive and lead to health problems. You may ask yourself, “What causes sewage backups?” If you have, then you’re in the right place. Here are the 3 most common causes of sewage backups.
- The first is tree roots that grow into sewer lines. These can come from any tree in your yard down to the roots growing from your neighbors yard. Tree roots will wrap themselves around the pipe and can cause it to rupture, leading to a backup situation. The best way to prevent this is to make sure trees are properly trimmed (and maintained) so no root system grows over the pipes.
- Plumbing backup can also occur due to cracks in sewer line or broken drain lines. If a crack occurs, sometimes the water will leak out slowly, but if a crack is large enough, it can cause a backup. It is recommended by many plumbing professionals to get regular checkups of your sewer lines to catch small cracks before they get big enough to create big problems.To prevent this type of backup from occurring, it is best to use the right plumbing parts and make sure any outside connection points are kept up to date.
- The third most common cause of sewer backups is due to large leaks or floods in your home. This can lead to sewage leaking out into your basement or other parts of the home then flowing into other pipes such as toilet overflow drains or shower drains.
Residential Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
When you experience a sewage backup, it can be life-threatening and lead to serious health issues, especially for those with compromised immune systems. This type of crisis requires immediate attention from a professional plumber in Broward County. The Broward Plumbing Company has specialized, cost-effective, and fast response teams for residential sewage backup cleaning services. Our team is trained to handle the cleanup of sewage and wastewater damage in a variety of situations.
Broward County's Best Sewage Back Up Cleaning Service
Learn More About Our Sewage Backup Cleanup Plumbing Services Offered In Broward County
When it comes to sewage backup cleanup in Broward County, timing and technique mean a great deal. Broward Plumbing prides itself on treating sewer backup and repairs as efficiently and professionally as possible. Please Call 954.516.7777 for more information regarding our services.
We provide services to all of Broward County including Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Parkland, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Plantation, South West Ranches, Boynton, Weston, Deerfield, Delray Beach, Hollywood, and Pompano Beach. Our service area also includes Miami-Dade County.