The Benefits of Cast Iron Pipe Relining
Posted in Pipe Repair, on January 15, 2024
As a homeowner with old cast iron piping, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the inevitable corrosion and damage. Rust and deterioration in cast iron can cause persistent cracks, leaks, and breaks. Apart from the pesky leaks, rust flakes from these pipes can cause nasty clogs and backups that demand an emergency plumber in Boca Raton. Here’s why you should consider cast iron pipe repair and relining from the pipe pros at Broward Plumbing!
What is Cast Iron Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining is the latest cast iron pipe repair technique that reinforces damaged iron pipes without the disruptive digging of traditional repair. Plumbing experts install an epoxy resin layer inside your corroded cast iron pipes to restore and strengthen them. This efficient restoration process is a quick, cost-effective alternative to expensive pipe replacement. Epoxy pipe relining effectively fixes all your pipe leakage, rupture, and rusting issues to restore functionality.
Cast Iron Pipe Relining Benefits
- Durability & Longevity: Cast iron pipe relining ensures a long-term piping solution as the resin coating is extremely robust and durable. The premium relining materials can last 50 years or more! This makes the compromised pipes stronger and even more resilient than before installation. Professional technicians from Broward Plumbing can ensure a flawless relining process, ensuring worry-free pipes for decades.
- Reduced Disruption: Trenchless pipe relining is minimally invasive–it does not require tearing up flooring or digging up the yard to access underground pipes. The resin lining is inserted via minor access points. This reduces the need for extensive excavation required in the traditional methods and keeps your home intact.
- Low-cost Alternative: Epoxy relining is up to 40%-50% more cost-effective than complete pipe replacement. With no extra expenses of deep digging or costly heavy machinery, this efficient process takes less time and labor. Plus, there are no additional restoration costs.
- Time-saving: Relining cast iron pipes is a much faster process compared to pipe replacement. While replacing pipelines takes weeks or months, cast iron relining is a quick restoration process that takes only 3-4 days.
- Improved Flow & Efficiency: The epoxy resin relining improves the pipe’s capacity and flow by facilitating a smooth surface within the damaged cast iron lines. The epoxy lining also prevents the accumulation of calcification deposits, thus eliminating flow blockages and obstructions.
- Eco-friendly: Relining involves less excavation with minimal soil disruption and saves tons of concrete going into a landfill. As it uses pre-existing pipes, it reduces the need for complete replacement. This eco-conscious approach to plumbing is a sustainable initiative to preserve the environment.
- Maintenance & Warranty: Pipe relining comes with substantial product and installation warranties. Most of the resin materials come with lifetime guarantees and work warranties that make relining an attractive alternative to pipe replacement.
Cast Iron Plumbers in Boca Raton: Quality Plumbing You Can Trust!
From longevity and durability to decreased cost and disruption, cast iron pipe repair through relining offers distinct advantages. So, choose cast iron pipe relining rather than an emergency plumber in Boca Raton! At Broward Plumbing, we guarantee reliable plumbing and restoration work with top-notch workmanship and work warranties. Keep your plumbing rust-free and flowing with Broward Plumbing’s cost-effective piping solutions.